Refunds and Exchanges
What Is Your Returns Policy for change of mind?
If you receive a product from us that wasn’t quite right, we are happy for you to return it.
To be eligible for this, the product does need to be returned in to us in it’s original condition and within 14 days of receiving it. There is an exception for International orders, so please see below.
- Items must not be worn/used, altered, or washed
- Items must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging
- Quietly & Co reserves the right to deny a refund or credit if the goods are not returned in the specified condition
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable for change of mind
- We offer exchanges in the form or a credit to allow you to go shopping for your preferred product yourself
- We do not accept returns after 14 days unless goods are faulty, do not match the description, or do not perform their function.
We will cover the cost of returning the item if the goods are faulty, do not match their description, or do not perform their function. Unfortunately we can't cover the cost of returning items due to a change of mind.
Please take special care when packaging the item up to be returned to ensure we receive it in the condition it was sent. Once received, we will issue your choice of either a credit note or refund. Original shipping charges are not refundable for change of mind.
If at any point you would like to reach out to discuss a purchase, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you and offer our advice.
Unfortunately we are unable to honour change of mind returns for International orders, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any queries regarding this.
How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch with return instructions.
Please do take extra care to package your items up as safely as possible to ensure we receive them back in the required condition.
Once the goods are received and checked at Quietly & Co headquarters, we will issue the credit or refund within 1-4 days.
* If not returned within the specified time frame, Quietly & Co reserves the right to deduct the return shipping cost from the credited amount.
I received a gift from Quietly & Co that I don’t completely love?
No problem at all! An item that was received as a gift can be returned for a credit note to give you the flexibility of choosing something you really want. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a credit note and be sure to include the order number (if you have it) or name of purchaser.
Refunds are not available for gift returns.
Do I pay for return shipping?
We will cover the cost* of returning the item if the goods are faulty, do not match their description, or do not perform their function, within in the specified timeframe. Unfortunately we can't cover the cost of returning items due to a change of mind.
If you do not have the original packaging, then it is the customer’s responsibility to package up the item safely to ensure no damage occurs in transit.
* Quietly & Co reserves the right to deny a refund or credit if the product is returned in poor condition/broken due to improper packaging for transit back to us, so please take extra care!
*Excludes International orders.
Have you received my returned item?
You will receive an email once your item has been received but please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
When will my return be processed?
We will aim to process your exchange, credit note or refund within 1-4 working days of receiving the returned product. Once it has been processed you will receive an email notification. Please then allow 2-5 working days for any refund(s) to show in your bank account.
*We do not offer any exchanges, credit notes or refunds on used, damaged or lost products.
What if the product breaks, is faulty, or is not what I ordered?
In this case, we're happy to provide a refund, replacement or store credit, including all postage costs. Please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order, so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
* The quicker you can alert us of the problem, the more chance we have of still having the product in stock to enable an exchange. Otherwise a refund or credit will be issued.